Easter Rocky Road by Matt Sinclair
SERVES 12 | 15 MINS PREP TIME | 20 MINS COOKING TIME
100g shredded wheatmeal biscuits
1 1/2 cups shredded coconut
80g butter, melted
380g Top n Fill caramel or dulce de leche
1/2 tsp salt flakes
1 cup marshmallows
1 cup roasted salted peanuts
50g bar chocolate-covered honeycomb, roughly chopped
200g milk chocolate, finely chopped
100g assorted chocolate Easter eggs
2 tbsp coconut flakes
1. Place biscuits, 1 cup of the coconut and melted butter into food processor. Blend into fine crumb.
2. Press mixture into a 20cm slice tin lined with baking paper. Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes or until firm.
3. Evenly spread caramel over chilled biscuit base and sprinkle with salt flakes.
4. Cover caramel layer with remaining coconut, marshmallows, peanuts and chocolate-covered honeycomb.
5. Place milk chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Microwave in 10 second intervals, stirring in between until melted and smooth. Pour melted chocolate over slice. Sprinkle with assorted Easter eggs and coconut flakes
6. Refrigerate slice for 1 hour or until firm and set. Cut into 12 squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.